[Resolved]  Country Holidays Inn & Suites — unethical staff behaviour and false commitments

I had recently purchased the membership with CHIS for 10 years and gone through very bad experiences of their services and staff behaviour. Let me narrate the whole experience.

1. Initially sales team members promote free holiday vouchers in mall premises and asked you to visit them if you need it. Once you visit their offices, trap starts from there as I have also been the victim of the same.

2. They will discuss about their best properties although they do not have tie up with a single 5 star properties in most of the cities. Sales guys make verbal commitment of providing best of services with countless promises that fall flat as soon as you purchase the membership and start dealing with customer service. They take their own sweet time in responding to your queries and will keep asking same question time and again for which response is already provided just to pass the time.

3. They have so many clauses which we come to know only after purchasing the membership. No transparency with the customers. Big liars!!!

4. When I did my first booking for Roseate House, Delhi through them then they have done wrong bookings instead of which I have asked.

5. Finally, my patience got over and I visit their office to understand why they are unable to provide me the services and instead of resolving the issues, I have faced unethical staff behaviour (Mr Shekhar) - Senior sales team member (Heading Noida office) who is very arrogant while talking to me and claiming himself as owner of the company but unable to resolve my single issues and wasted 1.5 hours time.

Because of above reasons, I want to cancel this membership and my whole amount of money is refunded which I have paid for the membership.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-05-19 17:47:11
This issue is still not resolved and they are not able to provide the services.

Comments

Thanks for Resolving your query Mr. Saurabh with CHIS and we assure you with best services and amenities with us.

Jul 29, 2018
I spoke to the company executive and they are ready to resolve my issues. Hence, I am taking back my complaint.
Yes you are right brother Country holidays inn & suites (chis) is a big fraud company they did same with me. They trapped me on october 21st and now they are not returning my money back . Country holidays inn & suites (CHIS) are not ready to refund my hard earned money. Country holidays inn & suites (CHIS) trapped me on 21-Oct-2018 by doing a lots of false commitment and now Country holidays inn & suites (CHIS) are saying that this is marketing strategy to trape innocent peoples.

Date:[protected]
Amount: 140000
Invoice No: CHIS-ND782949
Reg No: CHISND774048

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301