[Resolved]  Country Vacations — Cheating case of country club membership

1. With out proper acceptance my card swiped 65000.

Chandra sekhar :[protected] Executive)

Anil chowder :[protected] asked mail but no response)

Santhosh: +[protected]Manager)

Finally I will complaint in KPHB Police Station & raised cheering case to country club management.

Cheating case of country club membership
Cheating case of country club membership
Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2017
Hi this is sivaramudu purchased country club membership in KPHB Brand factory but I was totally disappointed due to total rack promised given by executive & manager. 1. With out proper acceptance my card swiped 65000. 2. They says zero percentage EMI with 36 months but my amount converted EMI as 12 months & 13.5 rate of interest. 3. I tried day to day follow up for withdraw of my membership but no body respond my calls & mails. Chandra sekhar : 99496 72031 ( Executive) Anil chowder : 99666 22452 ( asked mail but no response) Santhosh: +91 96769 59095 (Manager) Pls resolve my issue & am low level job employee & am not interested membership so please kindly revert my membership. Please contact 9346150412

[May 13, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Valmiki Sivaramudu May 17, 2017
1. With out proper acceptance my card swiped 65000.

Chandra sekhar :[protected] Executive)

Anil chowder :[protected] asked mail but no response)

Santhosh: +[protected]Manager)

Country Vacations Phone
    Country Vacations Address
    Country Club Kool, #6-3-1219/A- 2nd Floor, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500016