[Resolved]  Country Vacations — Country Vacations Complaint on fraudulent by country vacations, Sarjapur road branch in bangalore

I have taken a country club membership on April 2016 by paying INR. 40, 000/- with membership no. CVBG1CLUB218914 in bangalore, sarjapura road. There was a person who convinced me to become a member of country club.

1. Mr. Ranjan - mob: +91 [protected]

The price which was told for this membership was inr. 70, 000/-. Later i was told to pay INR. 40, 000/- which will be converted to EMI’s without any interest and processing fee from their end and remaining amount can be paid within 4 years from that day.

I had paid INR. 40, 000/- by using a credit card.

Ranjan gave completely fake information and fake promise to me, Almost 10 times I asked the same question like whether I need to pay any additional charges after becoming a member, He replied to that and said I no need to pay any additional charges since I have selected on the vacation of 25th anniversary, So finally i agreed to become a membership because of long term emi facility without interest and without processing fee.

Now everyday I am getting calls to pay the AMC charges, I have communicated the same to Ranjan but replied to me saying to ignore the calls, I did the same thing but every often I use to get the calls so finally last month I asked him to get a solution for this and now he changed his plate and not even attending my calls even.

Ranjan – [protected] he is the worst worst worst and worst guy which I ever seen, He is completely misguiding peoples and looting money.

Kindly take some necessary action on him (cheating case) and help me in not to pay additional charges, since already I am struggling to pay those EMI’s.

Guruprasad
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 21, 2017
My complaint is not resolved yet, But i don't know why it is marked as resolved... Kindly revisit my complaint and take the necessary actions.

[Jul 06, 2017] Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Any updates on the above the complaint.

Country Vacations
    Country Vacations Phone
    Country Vacations Address
    Country Club Kool, #6-3-1219/A- 2nd Floor, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500016