Countryard Imperial Inn & Suites — refund for package of 10 years (1, 25, 000/-)

Delhi, Greater Kailash, India
 Lovely Chadha on Feb 14, 2019
We purchased a 10 years package from counrtyard imperial inn & suites by paying 1, 25, 000/- on 2nd december 2018. But due to some unavoidable circumstances we don't want to continue the package. As per the option given by their executives that if we don't want to continue they will refund 1, 10, 000/- after deduction of their administrative charges (15, 000/-).
We asked them for the same for last 2 months but they are not giving reply. Instead they are forcing us to use the package.

Comments

Even we are in same situation...
Is Countryard Imperial Inn & Suites a fraud?
These people are selling lies, as what they tell you on the table while promoting their brand is completely opposite of what is actually delivered. For example, I bought a 3 years package (minimum one to begin with) which apart from other benefits was inclusive of full three meals per day for 14 days (1 week complementary). After two weeks I get call from customer care telling me I have 9 days in the deal with no meals to offer. After constantly following up with them I got a mail assuring me of 14 days of travel but no meals (still nothing on paper). It has been 2 months I am still awaiting hard copies of my deal and a membership card. Though they do respond on customer care but it is hard to trust them after reading so many similar complaints on this forum. Can anybody help?

Countryard Imperial Inn & Suites - refund for package of 10 years (1, 25, 000/-)

Delhi, Greater Kailash