Countryard Imperial Inn & Suites — refund for package of 10 years (1, 25, 000/-)

Delhi, Greater Kailash, India
 Lovely Chadha on Feb 14, 2019
We purchased a 10 years package from counrtyard imperial inn & suites by paying 1, 25, 000/- on 2nd december 2018. But due to some unavoidable circumstances we don't want to continue the package. As per the option given by their executives that if we don't want to continue they will refund 1, 10, 000/- after deduction of their administrative charges (15, 000/-).
We asked them for the same for last 2 months but they are not giving reply. Instead they are forcing us to use the package.

Comments

Even we are in same situation...
Chadha, I am in same situation. I have complied Names of all whose refund is not being processed. I wish to take collective action. There are many like us but fighting individually. I am planning to fight is jointly. you may please contact me. I have already 4 who have joined together. I am a retd army officer, and want to get justice.
Chada Ji,
You have not replied to my comments. I have list of all those who are in same problem. If we get together, we can definitely get a solution. Individually it is difficult to fight. I am retired officer and have time to work it out and help everyone. Please do contact me.[protected]@gmail.com.My contact details are in my earlier comments too. Regards
Chadha Ji,
I am planning to go to their office in coming week. I think we should all get together. I sent you message earlier too. Please get connected

Countryard Imperial Inn & Suites - refund for package of 10 years (1, 25, 000/-)

Delhi, Greater Kailash