[Resolved] Countryside Realtor India Pvt Ltd. — Builder not refunding the token amount against the Villa

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, India
 nisha2
We (My Husband and me) given a token amount of 3 Lakhs to the builder( His Name :Massod) for the Villa name Westend Greens located at Mokila Near Gachibowli Hyderabad. After three months of the amount paid we informed builder that we would like to withdraw and so please refund the amount back. He said, lets meet and discuss.Since then we tried contacting him and visited his office on appointments but he never met us.We then made a surprise visit to his office and then he told us that he is not gonna refund the amount to us. Because of the policies. We were not been told about such policies while the time of booking and also we didn't sign any agreement. It was just paid and we got a receipt for that. After a 3 hours of discussion he said he is agree to pay us once we get a customer which he said it will take 1-2 months for him. So on a mutual ground we said its okay you can take 6 months of time to refund us back the amount. This was agreed on Sept, 2014. And now its been more than the time given he again started ignoring us and not responding to calls and visits. We tried calling him from different cell number, and he picked the call.. he was completely loud and shounting on phone and was not ready to hear us and also not providing the refund back. What to do please guide?

This complaint is under process, we are receiving the refund amount of 3Lakhs in instalments this should be resolved till Dec 2014 as agreed from Countryside realtor Pvt.Ltd.

Comments

this was agreed on Sept, 2013. And now its been more than the time given he again started ignoring us and not responding to calls and visits. We tried calling him from different cell number, and he picked the call.. he was completely loud and shounting on phone and was not ready to hear us and also not providing the refund back. This builder is not trustful.He is a big cheater.

did you received the refund?
I am one of the owners ( bought in 2012) and till now he did not gave possession of villa.
** Notice of pending Class Action Lawsuit against Westend Greens **
To this day - February of 2017 - the villa has not been handed over. The villa is not even close to being ready. They have essentially abandoned the project.
The builder has refused to answer my phone calls, he never replies to my emails or to my text messages. In fact, the last time I spoke with him, was over the phone in March of 2015 (almost two years ago). When I go to his office he tells his secretary to tell me that he is out of the country.
Last year in June of 2016, his assistant, told me that the only way they will hand over the villa to me is if I pay them an additional ten lakhs. This was their third attempt to extort more money from me. I refused to pay.
I have communicated with other buyers, some who purchased a villa as far back as 2012 from Westend Greens and to this day do not have their villa yet. We are in the process of filing a class action lawsuit against Westend Greens. We need your help and we hope you will join us.
Please email me and I can give you the contact details of our lawyer.
P.S. If you know of any other buyers, then please forward this message to them. Thank you
[protected]@protonmail.com
Hi... Thanks for sharing your bad experience.. I had logged police complaint when he didn't agree to refund money back. Other help of Madhapur police I got my money back but without interest and in 8 months.. builder didnt reply but some lady who's working there has somehow tried to connect with builder and has refunded money in 8 months which was again a chasing work for us. Suggest if you feel negative replies from builder better go legally. We have suffered alot bcoz of this builder.
TracyTerry@protonmail.com's reply, Feb 9, 2017
Thank you Mrs Singh, for your reply and for sharing your story.

This builder (Masood Hasan of Westend Greens) has engaged in illegal activities and caused tremendous hardship and suffering to many families.

If you know of any buyers who are still waiting for their villas, please forward my message to them about the class action lawsuit that is being prepared.
** Notice of Class Action Lawsuit against Westend Greens **

I purchased a villa from Westend Greens in January of 2015. The builder had promised, in writing, to me that the villa would be ready by August of 2015. Even with a grace period it would be ready by November of 2015 at the latest. I was living in the United States at the time. So in June of 2015 I quit my job and moved to Hyderabad. To this day - December of 2019 - the villa has not been handed over. The villa is not even close to being ready. They have essentially abandoned the project.

The builder has refused to answer my phone calls, he never replies to my emails or to my text messages. In fact, the last time I spoke with him, was over the phone in March of 2015. When I go to his office he tells his secretary to tell me that he is out of the country. In June of 2016, his assistant, told me that the only way they will hand over the villa to me is if I pay them an additional ten lakhs. This was their third attempt to extort more money from me. I refused to pay.

I have communicated with other buyers, some who purchased a villa as far back as 2012 from Westend Greens and to this day do not have their villa yet. There is a class action lawsuit against Westend Greens. We hope you will join us.

Builder has been extremely rude, deeply unprofessional and arrogant, behaving as if he is above the law and that nothing will ever happen to him. He has violated the agreement of sale by not handing over the villa in the time stated in the agreement. He has tried to extort additional money from me and other buyers. Please email me and I can give you the contact details of our lawyer.

If you know of any other buyers, then please forward this message to them.

P.S. In my ongoing research I have uncovered a document, that shows that Masood Hasan of Countryside Realtors was sued before. You can also view it online here: https://indiankanoon.org/doc/[protected]/

A few years ago, an NRI from the United States, named Mohan Ponguvala sued Masood of Countryside Realtors. Ponguvala had paid Masood 22 Lakhs as an advance. Ponguvala waited for 30 months and there was no progress with the project, so Ponguvala sued for this 22 lakhs with interest and also sued for an additional 20 lakhs in damages and for mental agony caused by Masood.

The court document clearly states that Masood kept ignoring the case and refusing the court notices. This pattern of behaviour is the exact same way he has behaved with me and my case against him. Masood's actions with buyers clearly show that the ONLY way for you to ever obtain your villa is via firm legal action against him.

Update:

Masood Hasan is a criminal. He has taken money from buyers since 2007 and not built their villas. Even when the villas are completed 5-9 years later, they have numerous deficiencies and are therefore uninhabitable. There are several court cases pending against Masood and Countryside Realtors. The positive reviews on here are all fake, written by Masood himself. Beware of this criminal so-called builder and his partners in crime. Better to invest your money outside of India.

Masood Hasan has been disqualified as the director of Countryside Realtors. Therefore he has no legal authority to take payments, block entry, disconnect services or do anything in association with Countryside realtors. All actions he is currently making are illegal, for which he will be prosecuted and imprisoned.
In our ongoing research we have uncovered a document, that shows that Masood Hasan of Countryside Realtors was sued before. You can view it online here:

Under the Right to Informations Act (RTI Act), we have been informed by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs in Hyderabad, that:

"As per Companies Act, 2013 the director Mr. Masood Ul Hasan MD cannot be acted as director up to[protected] for ANY company until any instructions/directions/orders received from the court"

See the important document here that where he is listed as being disqualified: http://www.mca.gov.in/MinistryV2/roc_hyderabad_164.html

Therefore if Masood Hasan is claiming in court to be the director of Countryside Realtors then he will be prosecuted, as he is essentially committing perjury.

Masood has no legal authority to run Westend Greens/Countryside Realtors anymore. He can not accept payment for amenities or taxes, deny services such as water and electricity, deny entry or anything related to Westend Greens/Countryside Realtors.

The only person actively listed as a director for Countryside Realtors is:

Simha Kavinarasimham
Navkar Classic Aparments,
Flat NO. 304 Prasanth Enclave,
Pet Bashirabad, Qutubu Llapur
Hyderabad 500055 TG IN

Even Shruti Singh (another director) has been disqualified.
Saurabh Pandey, the assistant of Masood Hasan (disqualified director of countryside realtors) has been committing illegal actions with buyers, which include:

• Blocking entry to their villas
• Not providing water connection
• Not providing electricity
• Bribing local police officers so that they do not take action against him
• Asking buyers for more money for GST, registration etc (monies that buyers NOT responsible to pay).

We are forwarding all these matters to the necessary authorities.

The strongest legal actions will be taken against Saurabh Pandey and his criminal boss Masood Hasan.

Countryside Realtor India Pvt Ltd. - Builder not refunding the token amount against the Villa

Company:Countryside Realtor India Pvt Ltd.
    Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh