Coverfox — mentally harassing customer

Banswara, Banswara District, Rajasthan, India
 Gaurav Sotani on Jul 8, 2018
I recently bought HDFC life click 2 protect ULIP plan for my wife. While buying the girl executive told me that there are no charges. But after buying policy, she told that there are some annual charges that have to bear. I told her that in that case I would have bought plan directly from HDFC, she dropped call then. Now she is not calling me for last 10-12 days. I sent multiple emails to her professional email id, but she is not replying to any of my emails. I also told that now I am ready to pay the charges but at least let me know the process of adding the biller in net banking so that amount gets debited automatically, but again she has not replied. I have also kept customer service head in CC, but no action has been taken till yet. If needed, I will disclose her name as well.

[Jul 08, 2018] CoverFox customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Gaurav Sotani, Aug 13, 2018
Still I have not received any call from Coverfox. The executive who called me for selling the plan was Krutika (krutika.[protected]@coverfox.com). She never took my call nor replied to my multiple emails after selling the plan. Guys never go for Coverfox. They are only good in cheating customers.

Comments

Hi, if policyholder have any unresolved issue with respect to your policy. Kindly inform to the customer that write to us at [protected]@hdfclife.com from his / her registered id to have the same look into and addressed. Once the email is sent by customer inform him / her to share the interaction id with us.

3rd Floor Krislon House, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400072