[Resolved]  Cox & Kings India — complaining about mis-declaration and cheating

I manmeet singh, have booked my honeymoon package, but im completely unsatisfied with your staff, branch managers etc, because of false commitments, irresponsible and careless attitude.
Following points where im cheated -

1. We have booked the tour for 23/04/19 travel, in lieu of which we have been pressurized to pay all the amount immediately with a statement that your tickets will not be booked if not paid to us as per our demand, we have paid to the last penny well in time and have been assured by cox and kings team that we are booked for 23/04/2019 travel.
We receive a phone call from your cust serv gaurav gupta
[protected], saket branch) on 19/04/19 19:00 hrs, that due to some problem ur travel dates has been postponed and will share the travel date soon.
Finally they have booked us on 03/05/2019 without any compensation for the mistake done by cox and kings.

2, we have been shared itinerary with first day free at paris, but as per schedule received with arrival in paris late evening / early night (I. E 19:40hrs paris time), which is totally unacceptable.
A day free means we are free to explore local locations, buyt unfortunately on this situation, we will be reaching hotel late night, ruining my complete
Travel day...

3. When i tried to contact and discuss the matter with mr shrey (Who sole the package to us) and mr rajnish (Senior to shrey) none of them is responding to our calls, sms, instead we have been kept waiting itinerary till 2 days prior travelling.

Desirable resolution
- need to concerns responding immediately.
- need compensation for postponing my travel date in form of flight travel upgrade or value addition in my travel date.
- need confirmation by 29.04.2019 or refund my complete package cost.

Awaits feedback

Manmeet singh
+91-[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved May 29, 2019

[Apr 27, 2019] Cox & Kings India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cox & Kings India Customer Care's response Apr 27, 2019 Hi Manmeet,
We are sorry that you had an unpleasant experience. We'd want to get this resolved right away. Please share these details with us on a direct message here, and we will get this resolved. Booking reference number
b. Booking Location
c. Tour Name
d. Departure Date
e. e-mail address registered at the time of booking
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

We can assist you on this.
Kindly mail us at tulika.[protected]@gmail.com or call us upon [protected]

Cox & Kings India
    Cox & Kings India Phone
    +91 11 2676 8811 [New Delhi]
    +91 80 2223 9192 [Bangalore]
    +91 44 2836 3000 [Chennai]
    Cox & Kings India Address
    Turner Morrison Building, 16 Bank Street, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001