Cox & Kings India — regarding cheating by cox n kings

Saurabh25 on Feb 21, 2019
Hello sir,

This is Dr Saurabh Sharma..I had booked european rhapsody tour from cox n kings on 23rd november with initial deposit of Rs 30000. At the time of booking I made sure that I will have the right to cancel the tour before December end and I will get my initial deposit without any deduction. I made cancellation request on 7th december due to some very personal reason. I am attaching all receipts and mails with this mail.

Now I get call from local cox and kings office indore that I wont get even a single penny back. This incident is shocking and shows CnK in poor light having unprofessional conduct. They refuse to provide us any assistance now and ignoring our complaints repeatedly.

I have waited for months to get my refund back but nobody seems to listen. Please look into this matter and help us.

Dr Saurabh Sharma
Ph no [protected] / [protected]

regarding cheating by cox n kings

[Feb 22, 2019] Cox & Kings India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cox & Kings India Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2019
Hi Saurabh,
We are sorry that you had an unpleasant experience. We'd want to get this resolved right away. Please share these details with us on a direct message here, and we will get this resolved.
a. Booking reference number
b. Booking Location
c. Tour Name
d. Departure Date
e. e-mail address registered at the time of booking
Updated by Saurabh25, Feb 23, 2019
A) Booking id - 1053077
B) Indore
C) European Rhapsody
D) 28/03/2019
E) [email protected]

I have provided all details. Kindly initiate my refund asap. I am fed up of giving my details again and again to multiple persons. I was talking to Mr Fagun Joshi and Mr Godfrey D Souza from CnK for my booking.

Attaching receipt of my payment made to CnK

Cox & Kings India Customer Care's response, Feb 25, 2019
Hi Saurabh,
Thank you for sharing the details. Rest assured that we will forward it to the concerned team and reach out to you at the earliest. Thanks for your patience.
Updated by Saurabh25, Mar 05, 2019
Its been over a week but I havent recd a single phone call or mail from Cox N Kings and my refund is still stuck. How much more info and evidence I have to provide to get my money back. Totally frustrated with Cox n Kings repsonse now.

Comments

A) Booking id - 1053077
B) Indore
C) European Rhapsody
D) 28/03/2019
E) [email protected]

Attaching receipt of my payment made to CnK

+91 11 2676 8811 [New Delhi]
    +91 80 2223 9192 [Bangalore]
    +91 44 2836 3000 [Chennai]
    Turner Morrison Building, 16 Bank Street, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    Cox & Kings India - regarding cheating by cox n kings