[Resolved]  CPP Group India — Cancel my card protection membership

I have choosen card protection membership from your company. However when I got my credit card, I came to know only 10000 is given as credit limit. So, for this small ammount I don't need any protection scheme. Hence, I want to cancel my card protection plan membership. Details are as follows:

Membership ID: IAB990804
Name: Swadhin Das
Credit Card: SBI Simply Click
Mob no: [protected]
Email: [protected]@cs.iitr.ac.in

Kindly cancel my membership plan as early as possible.
Jul 14, 2021
One agent of CPP called me over phone and verified with some details. Afterthat she informed me that my CPP has been cancelled.
Jul 07, 2021

CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jul 13, 2021
CPP Group India Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

We have tried to contact you on the contact numbers registered with us, however, unable to connect with you.

We wish to confirm to you that your membership no. IAB990804 has been cancelled on 09/07/2021 as per your request.

The refund of the membership fee is in process and will reflect in your payment account within 7 working days from the cancellation date.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

CPP Team
Jul 14, 2021
Updated by [email protected]
Ya I have got my refund. Thanks for the cooperation.

CPP Group India
    CPP Group India Phone
    CPP Group India Address
    Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002