[Resolved]  CPP Group India — cancel my cpp membership

I am subramanian. My cpp membership number ia8790790. I don't want any cpp membership. So i cancel my membership plan before 30 days period start date 24.01.2020.08.02.2020 saturday evening i spoke to customer care spoke with someone i told clearly cancel my cpp membership and refund of my amount. He told me cancellation process started immediately and your refund in seven days in your account. But till now no sms or email sent me your cancellation process started in your cpp private limited. So immediately cancel my membership and refund my amount in my account. Please do very quickly. Thank you
Apr 2, 2020
Feb 10, 2020

CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 02, 2020
CPP Group India Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

We have tried to contact you on the registered contact number however, we have not been able to connect with you.

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers –[protected]toll-free) or[protected]please prefix city STD code) for your query related to CPP Card Protection Plan.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

CPP Team
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I have claimed on 27th Dec and forwarded all related docs as per tele caller. However, my mobile is not repairable.
And your telecaller frequently asking me for bill. I have again went to Nokia CC and provide all details. Still not getting
Proper follow up. I need my money or repaired my phone.

Uttam_1982's reply, Feb 7, 2020
CPP india is fraud and all tele callers are ###.. not helping client properly..
CPP Group India Customer Care's response, Mar 2, 2020
Dear Customer,

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 17/2/2020 for your membership IM3014037.

We hope that your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved.

Please feel free to contact us on our helpline numbers – 18004193030 (toll-free) or 18602583030, between 11 AM – 9 PM, for any further assistance.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

CPP Team

CPP Group India
    CPP Group India Phone
    CPP Group India Address
    Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002