[Resolved] Cpp Group India — card protection plan

ka47 on Mar 16, 2020
I purchased the card protection plan on 31/12/2018 for 1 year (Membership no. - ia5915196).

I did not apply for any renewal of this plan but the company debited an amount of rs. 1699/- from my sbi credit card on 02/01/2020 towards automatic renewal of the plan, without my consent.

The company on its own then cancelled the membership, deducted half the amount and refunded only rs. 849.50 on 24/02/2020.

This is a clear case of fraud where they have debited rs. 1699/- without taking my consent (Neither written nor verbal) and instead of refunding the full amount, they refunded only rs. 849.50.

When i contacted their customer care[protected] on 16/03/2020, they refused to refund the amount.

Please take appropriate action against this company and get me refunded the remaining amount of rs. 849.50
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-04-23 11:34:14

[Mar 16, 2020] CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
CPP Group India Customer Care's response Mar 23, 2020
Dear Customer,

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 17/03/2020 for your membership IA5915196.

We hope that your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved. Please feel free to contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers –[protected]toll-free) or[protected]please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

CPP Team

Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Cpp Group India - card protection plan