Cpp Group India — claim got denied with stupid reason of date incorrect

1180, Prem gali , multani mohalla , east delhi, Delhi, Delhi, India
 Krishan _1094 on Aug 20, 2019
Hello- I bought fonesafe policy and when claim was submitted and form was filled by agent, company rejected it with reason claim intimation is prior to accident date. As a customer I am not trained filling out claim form and that was the reason it was filled by agent Sachin Kumar with mobile number [protected].
At the end it feels like there is no benefit of buying insurance . Please advice where do I need to escalate this matter to get this resolved.

claim got denied with stupid reason of date incorrect
claim got denied with stupid reason of date incorrect

[Aug 21, 2019] CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Krishan _1094, Aug 21, 2019
Do we have any update on this.
Updated by Krishan _1094, Aug 23, 2019
There is no progress or improvements I can see in this regard. Do I need to escalate somewhere else ( [protected])
Updated by Krishan _1094, Aug 25, 2019
CPP group India is fake and making people fool and looting money .
CPP Group India Customer Care's response, Aug 27, 2019
Dear Customer,

Request you to please share your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Request you to please contact us on our helpline numbers – [protected] (toll-free) or [protected], between 11 AM – 9 PM, for any further assistance.

CPP Team

Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Cpp Group India - claim got denied with stupid reason of date incorrect