[Resolved]  CPP Group India — fraud emi loan without my approval

I ramujagir choudhary from mumbai writing this letter in order to cancel my membership because i have never registrated or approved for this service. I bought a smartphone using my bajaj finserv card on emi. I was shocked by seeing an extra emi of rs.1699/- from cpp group india for wallet care plus. Without any otp and verification.
This cpp india is fraud i was shocked by this treatment how can sombody just charge any amount from my emi card without my approval.

I called up there customer service number they were not providing me the exact information or details regarding cancellation of this service. I would have cancelled it very instant.

I am charged by bajaj finserv for this service which not required by me. My smartphone emi bound because of this and i geeting overdue charges. I am not going to pay for your membership so please cancel it.

Membership no - ia8186767.
Contact no - [protected].
So please cancel this service as soon as possible
fraud emi loan without my approval
Jan 24, 2020
Dec 15, 2019

CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dec 24, 2019
CPP Group India Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

We have tried to contact you on the mentioned contact number however, we have not been able to connect with you.

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers –[protected]toll-free) or[protected]please prefix city STD code) for your query related to CPP Card Protection Plan.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

CPP Team

CPP Group India
    CPP Group India Phone
    CPP Group India Address
    Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002