[Resolved] Cpp Group India — I want cancel my cpp and refund my money

Usha Plot no. 23 S.T.Colony Near Katkarmal Rajarampuri Extn., Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India
 N Jadhav on Dec 4, 2019
Sir
I call your toll free number and tell them to cancel my cpp. But i didn't get any confirmation from you. They even didn't tell me when i get refund.
Also your representative forces me buy plan when i was in traveling that's why I said yes. Honesty i didn't want any kind of cpp plans. So call and cancel it. Right now i got mail from you i activated my membership. So can't understand what is it. I want cancel my membership and cpp plan and want refund right now. I cancel cpp within your 30 day cancel policy.
Also your all number are not connected easily. I send lots of mail but no reply.
Can you please tell me how can my issue solve and when my refund done.
My membership I'd are IA8417064.
I attached your and my mail screen shot.
Waiting your response.
Thank you.

I want cancel my cpp and refund my money
I want cancel my cpp and refund my money
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 13, 2020

[Dec 05, 2019] CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by N Jadhav, Dec 06, 2019
Today i get call from you. Again forces me to do not cancel cpp. I tell cancel cpp immediately and refund my 1699 amount. But they said 1st it cannot refund. So tell them policy under 30 days cancel then they agreed cancel but not tell me when i get refund. Also no sms or mail get me to confirm that when cpp cancel and refund generated.
Please cancel and refund earliest. I am waiting your reply.
CPP Group India Customer Care's response, Dec 06, 2019
Dear Customer,

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 6/12/2019 for your membership IA8417064.

We hope that your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved. Please feel free to contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers –[protected]toll-free) or[protected]please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

CPP Team
Updated by N Jadhav, Dec 06, 2019
Yes you call me and told me you will cancel my cpp. And refund will generated within 7 days. But you didn't send email for this issue. If you send me email how you resolve my issue and details of when you refund ₹1699 so i uplod this proof to sbi credit card app for my billing related query.
Thank you for reply.
CPP Group India Customer Care's response, Dec 11, 2019
Dear Customer,

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 11/12/2019 for your membership IA8417064.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

CPP Team

Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Cpp Group India - I want cancel my cpp and refund my money