CPP Group India — SBI Card

Without my authorisation Card protection plan has been activated on my sbi credit card even my card is not activated yet. Now there is monthly bill of plan in the name of CPP Assistance which is auto debiting from my SBI saving account thats not fair. This is my responsibility to care my card or not without my knowledge why the company is taking my money in the name of insurance which i never want.
SBI Card
Jan 22, 2021

CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jan 21, 2021
Updated by Saurabh241015
Jan 22, 2021
CPP Group India Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

We would request you to mention your CPP membership number or registered contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Please contact us on our help line numbers[protected]toll-free) or[protected]please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

CPP Team

CPP Group India
    CPP Group India Phone
    CPP Group India Address
    Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002