[Resolved] Cpp Group India — scam telemarketing

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 SRASTOGI on Feb 13, 2019
This cpp company is a scam and fraud. They keep calling me from multiple numbers to sell me their insurance scheme which actually is useless. When you need their help the steps taken to save your cc isn't any different from what they offer. They just want 1600 rupees for free and sbi gets a nice commission for sharing your details with them. Sbi and cpp have this scam partnership to fool their credit card customers. I will be cancelling my sbi account and use another bank which won't cheat their customers.in india even a government bank will scam you now. This is modi's india it seems. Scam and fraud.

Look at the number of scam calls i have gotten every day since getting the card 2 weeks ago.

scam telemarketing
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 23, 2019

[Feb 13, 2019] CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
CPP Group India Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2019
Dear Customer,

Request you to please share your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers –[protected]toll-free) or[protected]please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

CPP Team

Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Cpp Group India - scam telemarketing