Cra - Nsdl — my neighbors persecute me and threaten to kill me and my childrens

Daudpur kali mandir gali near dam, Dinapur-cum-khagaul, Bihar, India
 Pky50123 on Nov 15, 2019
I am a widow w/o late hav krishna ray. My husband was in assam riffles service no-2900389 my husband died on 4-5-2014 i live in vill-daudpur, post-shahpur, dist-patna, state-bihar. Pin-801503
Sir my neighbors persecute me and threaten to kill me and my childrens. Whose name – muneshwar ray, ravindera ray, shaminder ray, vinodh ray, awadesh ray, avinash kumar and his wife and sons. Rakesh kumar s/o – muneshwer ray and ravi kumar s/o - krishna ray those boy teaseing and misbehaving again-again when my girl goes to study.
On date[protected] rakesh kumar s/o –muneshwar ray was also angry and beaten for stealing in my house at one o’clock at night whose complaint i give to the police station the village head ward prasad but there was no solution the police station arrives and does not threaten, takes the money and leaves it. About the same thing on date[protected] rakesh kumar and his all families sneaked in my house and beat with me and my childerns. I am spending my life in fear. Those people can do anything with my childerns at any time and any place. I do not want to fight the case. His femilies repeatedly to kill me and my childerns.
I am running my house very hard and i have to marry my girl too. No one is here to help me. Please help me sir i am helpless. Please

my neighbors persecute me and threaten to kill me and my childrens

[Nov 16, 2019] Assam Rifles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

ASSAM RIFLES , MEGHALAYA, Shillong, Meghalaya, India - 793011
    Cra - Nsdl - my neighbors persecute me and threaten to kill me and my childrens