Gajendra Singh — Credit card close

Jammu and Kashmir, India
My name is Gajender singh My SBI Credit card number is [protected].
Chinar Complex branch,
Udhampur

I request SBI Manager close my SBI Credit Card as soon as possible, I have already paid total balance amount Rs 6218/- vide cheek amount on[protected], within given due date i.e[protected].

my SBI Credit Card validity already lapsed i.e validity upto April 2013,I don, t want your credit card facility hence close my SBI Credit Card account please.

[protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

Credit Card — To close the credit card

I have asked you to close my credit card during the month of August 2007, but still now it was not closed. You are continuing debited as interest. I have sent 35 mail to your credit card division. Still now no action has been taken from your side, August month 2007 I have swiped for Rs.200/- fuel expenses, But I didn't received any statement, Eventhough I have paid more than Rs.200/- i.e. Rs.300/- on 06.10.07 (100 for late fee). But you keep on debiting like any thing , I have to send one copy of this letter to RBI. Better you reversed and send me latest statement. I will not pay even single paise from my pocket. Please close the account and send me statement, Dont cheat me hereafter

Credit Card — close of credit cards

i am malaichamy, i have used credit card and now i have a plan to close it, but when i enquired about it i had very poor responce from executive
If you are being harassed by bank who are not closing your card account inspite of request, the best thing is to write a letter to any of the banking regulators appointed by RBI. Choose the one for your location from the link below and see how the bank calls you up to close the account:

Best wishes
Sudeep

gajendra singh — verify of a lotry mail

Respected sir,
I JUST RECIVED A MAIL FROM SOME LOTTERY SITE REGARDING OF MONEY US$250000/I WON IN A LOTTERY AND ASKED ME FOR SENDING US$645/FOR FURTHER PROCESS.I JUST WANNA VERIFY IS IT REAL OR FAKE.THEY TOLD ME REDEEM MY PRIZE FROM ABOVE WRITTEN ADDRESS .COPIES OF MAILS I RECEIVED IN...

Gajendra Singh - Credit card close