[Resolved]  Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] — other person's record merged with my cibil report

My name is satyarth saini, my concern is some unknown person's credit record has been merged with my cibil records, due to that my cibil score got badly affected, below are the complains numbers, i have done so far, but after almost 4 months, i have not seen any significant progress in my matter

Cibil dispute cds[protected]
Hsbc bank complaint number [protected]
Icici bank complain number sr[protected]

Please help me to resolve this issue, i raised this issue with bank ombudsman, but no progress. Main thing there is no transparency from cibil side, they are just bothering peoples.
Mar 9, 2020
Jan 31, 2020

Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 06, 2020
Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] Customer Care's response
Hi Satyarth,

"We wish to inform you that we had responded to your dispute on 30/11/2019.

For more details, you may write to us on : https://www.cibil.com/contact-us
or call us on:[protected]Mon-Fri 10 AM to 6 PM)."

Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL]
    Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] Phone
    +91 22 6140 4300 [Helpline]
    +91 22 6638 4600 [Corp Office]
    Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] Address
    Hoechst House, 6th Floor, 193 Backbay Reclamation, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021