[Resolved]  Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] — still active in cibil score loan closed in 2017

I took a education loan at 2013-14.
I repaid all the amount to the bank but the cibil is showing that i am having the loans active. The bank was state bank of india. I want cibil to clear my score as i have closed the loans on 2017. I am not getting loans anywhere due to these problems. Why i cleared the loans if it shows active in cibil after closing all the loans? This is very bad and cibil gives poor service to everyone. I heard from some people that they have closed their loans but still cibil shows they are active what a service, kindly solve my problem cibil.
still active in cibil score loan closed in 2017
Mar 15, 2020
Feb 06, 2020

Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 12, 2020
Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] Customer Care's response
"If you find any inaccuracy of data reflecting in your CIBIL report, please fill and submit a dispute resolution form on: https://www.cibil.com/consumer-dispute-resolution

We shall take up the dispute(s) with the relevant credit institution(s) depending on the type of dispute(s)."

Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL]
    Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] Phone
    +91 22 6140 4300 [Helpline]
    +91 22 6638 4600 [Corp Office]
    Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] Address
    Hoechst House, 6th Floor, 193 Backbay Reclamation, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021