[Resolved] Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] — suit filed

Adoni, Kurnool District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 [email protected] on Jan 26, 2019
In my cibil report there is showing suit filed status. I spoke to transunion cibil costumer care many time but they couldn’t do anything. Even i spoke to the bank also, they were also helpless. Bank also gave me no objection certificate, even though transunion couldn’t help me with that. Because of suit filed in my cibil report i couldn’t apply any loan.

suit filed
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 13, 2019

[Jan 27, 2019] Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] Customer Care's response, Feb 06, 2019

If you find any inaccuracy of data reflecting in your TransUnion CIBIL report, please fill and submit a dispute resolution form on: https://www.cibil.com/consumer-dispute-resolution. We shall take up the dispute(s) with the relevant credit insitution(s) depending on the type of dispute(s).

Comments

I was closed my loan and credit card 1year back but till now in my cibil report that accounts are active conditions. What can I do for this? Anyone help me

+91 22 6140 4300 [Helpline]
    +91 22 6638 4600 [Corp Office]
    Hoechst House, 6th Floor, 193 Backbay Reclamation, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] - suit filed