Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  CreditMantri — creditmantri - delete my account with mobile. no. [protected]

Dear credit mantri
I don't want my credit score checked. Please deactivate my creditmantri profile and account details including my pan. And please confirm the deactivation! I want the process to be completed very soon. And confirm me via my phone number. I am forced to do this because i cannot find any deactivation option in your app! Otherwise i would have done it myself!...
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 27, 2019
Request is not resolved.

[Aug 23, 2019] CreditMantri customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by [email protected] Aug 23, 2019
I got a call back from people saying that they are calling to resolve my complaint. However, They asked me send some link to another number and asked me to pay the amount 10 rs and send my UPI pin in sms on that another number to resolve the complaint.

Is it the regular procedure or I'm getting a call from fraud people ?
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Credit mantri is fraud company looting customer just for shake of credit improvement once u paid no one will reply only u will get atumated msgs never subscribe
I contact to shriram unioun finance but it say not come to our Leeds plz help me
Nenu mosa poyanu 7435 pay chesina .viru pampina link ki money pay chesina

CreditMantri Phone
    CreditMantri Address
    4th Floor Sudhama, 36 Vijayaraghava Road, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017