[Resolved] Crom Technology Gujarat — cheat me and blackmailing me

This is located gujrat crom tachnogy company, Gurugram, Haryana, India
 Vipin599 on Nov 8, 2019
I was watching video work in crom technology.. Was looking for part time work.. I got a call that you have to apply for part time job. I said yes i want.. So they sent a link and said upload your document on it and i did it. And get my signature done as well.. Two days after that i started work.. And i finished work for 9 days and i'd stop for 10 days.. Pheer i contacted them, then they said first your work is done have.. I asked again how long the money will come.. To they said that you will get a call soon.. After 4 days, the phone comes that you have not complated your work. You have to give its panality.. Everyday i used to see 150 se more links.. They said earlier you have to pay 5000 rupees.. I said that i have completed my work.. So they started arguing with me. And said that i will make a court case.. And have sent them a notice.. I am a student.. What should i do now.. Please help me.. They have cheated me.

cheat me and blackmailing me
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 19, 2019
Thanks my complaint is resolved know. Thanks

Comments

It's fake company and fake agreement don't worry about that.let u complient on that company.Avoid their phone calls and messages Their all are fake people don't worry
Sanchari08's reply, Nov 13, 2019
Sir can you check your message box and help me please.
Maduchari's reply, Nov 14, 2019
I am also face the same problem. And same page I get my mail. Please give the solution what I am do. Please please reply sir
Rijubiswas's reply, Nov 20, 2019
I am also face this problem sir please help me
thanks sir
Maduchari's reply, Nov 14, 2019
I am also face the same problem. Please give the solution what I am do. Please please reply sir
I am also face the same problem sir please reply
Maduchari's reply, Nov 20, 2019
How the problem is solved please reply bro
I am also face the same problem please
Sir hai, iam also facing same problem sir, please provide any solution for this or need to pay amount
hello sir am also facing the same problem from crom company how to resolve sir plz help
I'm facing the same problem.please help
Sir, I'm also facing the same problem as those people against CROM Technology. They have asked me to pay the amount by 5 P.m today . Do I really need to pay the amount in the account I have attached in the image or I don't need to pay.if I don't pay they said that they will file a case against me. Please help me. Thank you

Swapnil7117's reply, 12 hours 48 minutes ago
Its fake company ...don't pay money..
Ye online fraud he... aapko chutiya banate he edit kiye huye legal document dikhake, .. kuch paisa mat do.. kuch nahi karte ye log.. sirf masum logo ko lut lete he..
Hello sir am also facing the same problem from crom technology company how to resolve sir plz help
Pay the money 1.5 lack today
Please sir help me
Thanks you

Pay the money 1.5 lack today
Please sir help me
Thanks you

Dear sir, Muje mobile part time video watching job k liye kha gya or ek app Jo company Ka bhta kr download krwaya Jo agreement apps k name se tha or ek call aayi Jo mere address ko verified krne k liye pucha ush k baad Muje ek mail Aaya ki aap 10 days Ka work kro or 1500 videos views krne pr 7500rs milegai but agr yh nhi kiya to aap ko 11 months Ka agreement or per month 3000rs charges dena hoga warna aap pr Cort case hoga plz sir help help plz .
My name Sanko Das from Assam

Its fake company ...don't pay money..

Crom Technology Gujarat - cheat me and blackmailing me

Company:Crom Technology Gujarat
    This is located gujrat crom tachnogy company, Gurugram
    Haryana