[Resolved]  Croma — Apple macbook pro mwp42 10gi5

I have ordered for the Apple MacBook Pro MWP42 10GI5 on 7th of October, It's been one week i am trying to contact Croma custmer care team regarding my two complaints, First complaint is In their website they give in the Product name it mentioned 8GB RAM, But in the detailed description its 16GB, i will attach the screen shot, They are already changed.
Second concern is They promise me they will deliver the ordered product on 14th October, until now it's dispatched not even single information about the delivery yet.
I've been calling every day their customer service agent will say our concern team will update you within 24 hours, It's been one week, still waiting.
Please help me to find me a solution. Your help will highly appreciate.

Maharoof Eramvelli
Apple macbook pro mwp42 10gi5
Apple macbook pro mwp42 10gi5
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 25, 2020
Hello, . Thank you Cromã i received the product. Thank you for assisting cunsumercomplaints.in

[Oct 13, 2020] Croma customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Croma Customer Care's response Oct 23, 2020 As per the update received from concerned teams, the product has been delivered on 18/10/2020.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Croma
    Croma Phone
    +91 72 0766 6000 [Helpline]
    +91 22 6761 3600 [Support Office]
    +91 40 6722 6870 [International Helpline]
    Croma Address
    Unit no.201, 2nd Floor, Akruti Center Point, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093