[Resolved]  Croma — bajaj iron || extended warranty issue

Bought an iron from croma with extended warranty service, which needed to be replaced due to some issues. Then received new same product, but when that product also got issues then at the time of fixing, i was charged with service charge and that service charge is not being reimbursed by croma saying extended warranty is expired at the time of product replacement.

This was not informed during first purchase and during replacement also.

This seems to be the money earning business in such a way... By selling defected item and expiring extended warranty at the time of replacement.

This needs to be heared as not enough information is provided at the time of purchase. And now service charge is not getting reimbursed.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2020

[Mar 21, 2020] Croma customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Croma Customer Care's response Apr 15, 2020 Greetings From Croma, I request you to kindly share you registered contact number and invoice details so that I can assist you further. Or you can reach out to our customer care team on[protected] or write an email at [protected]@croma.com.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Your croma service executive is going to service my AC today but it's been whole day he even didn't call me, or didn't service my AC and all the time I called service center your executive is told me he is on the way?????
Where is he missing,
If you guys find your own service executive plz let me know,
Thanks and regards
Rahul

Croma
    Croma Phone
    +91 72 0766 6000 [Helpline]
    +91 22 6761 3600 [Support Office]
    +91 40 6722 6870 [International Helpline]
    Croma Address
    Unit no.201, 2nd Floor, Akruti Center Point, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093