[Resolved]  Croma — Didn't get refund after 8to10 days of refund request

[protected] This is my contact number [protected]@gmail.com is my emailing [protected]this is my order cancelation id
It's day 9 of order cancellation and I didn't get my money refunded...
Your customer care support gives worst unexpected service even they are just postpond my issues day by day...and just says we will solve your problem in 24hours
Customer care advisor just says that our team will be call you as soon as and we are solving your problem within 24hours
Jun 30, 2021
Customer care advisors are just postpond their work and responsibilities toward their head team ...they should be take action against issue raised. Customer care advisors says that our team will be call you ...update will be got to you ...but in these 10 days I didn't even get any call from croma exclusives
Jun 28, 2021

Croma customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jun 29, 2021
Updated by 22 rohan Bhalerao
Didn't get any response from croma yet ...this is so frustrating thing ...I didn't get my money back
Jun 29, 2021
Updated by 22 rohan Bhalerao
In order cart there is still showing product out for delivery which I was canceled before 9 days

Jun 30, 2021
Updated by 22 rohan Bhalerao
Croma exclusives just send me the mail that have contain about product invoice which I even didn't get me 🤯🤯🤯

Jul 01, 2021
Updated by 22 rohan Bhalerao
Didn't get any update from croma executive team...kindly refund my money
Jul 14, 2021
Croma Customer Care's response
Hi, I trust your issue has been resolved. If not, then we request you to reach out to our customer care team on [protected] or write an email at [protected]@croma.com. They will assist you with the resolution of your concerns.
Jul 14, 2021

+91 72 0766 6000 [Helpline]
    +91 22 6761 3600 [Support Office]
    +91 40 6722 6870 [International Helpline]
    Croma Address
    Unit no.201, 2nd Floor, Akruti Center Point, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093