[Resolved]  Croma — False Delivery Date promise

I purchased a Samsung Refrigerator 386litres from Croma Nasik, College road on the 26th January 2021 and I was promised a timely delivery within 2 days that is on the 28th January, for which we made a full payment.

At evening on the day of delivery we called Croma on multiple occasions. The Customer care said they do not have any information regarding delivery and the store said the item is out of stock and they will try deliver within 8 days.

Now that is a false promise made to us so that we can buy from them an item they don't even have in stock. And now we are suppose to wait and keep a follow up with these people who didn't think twice before making a deal like this.

The only reason we bought the refrigerator from a store was so that we can get the same day delivery or a quick delivery as compared to the online stores but now we are at the hands of Croma.

And now the only thing we ask for is some professional behavior from the store and an exact date when the refrigerator will be at my doorstep. If they cannot do this, we like a refund.

Phone number of the Contact person in Croma

Amol - [protected]
Jan 29, 2021
Not sure how this happened as the executive said they will need 8 days to get the stock back and on the very next day to when he said this, we received the item.
Jan 29, 2021

Croma customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Fridge Delivered today. No further action needed.

I wish to take my complaint back

Croma
    1928
    Croma Phone
    +91 72 0766 6000 [Helpline]
    +91 22 6761 3600 [Support Office]
    +91 40 6722 6870 [International Helpline]
    Croma Address
    Unit no.201, 2nd Floor, Akruti Center Point, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093