[Resolved]  Croma — HP 15s-dr0001tu/ Ordered online for store pickup and next day the store says out of stock

Ordered a HP 15s-dr0001tu (Product Id: 219231) laptop worth ₹32, 994 on 9th October 2020. It was a Store Pickup from Croma Breach Candy Mumbai. The next day (10th October 2020) i checked my croma account saying product is ready, i was just about to collect my laptop i get a call from croma breach candy store saying product is out of stock and the piece they had was faulty and what not! And even still the staff was trying to sell me another laptop around 42, 000. I said i don't want another thing from croma. I just want my refund.. and the breach candy branch is the worst. Called total 6 TIMES.. never picked a single call. They said refund would be done in 7 working days. I just want my refund in time or else I'll fill a proper lawsuit in court.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 14, 2020
The breach store said will update me on my refund, but they haven't called ever since. But i got my refund by croma.

[Oct 13, 2020] Croma customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Croma
    Croma Phone
    +91 72 0766 6000 [Helpline]
    +91 22 6761 3600 [Support Office]
    +91 40 6722 6870 [International Helpline]
    Croma Address
    Unit no.201, 2nd Floor, Akruti Center Point, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093