[Resolved]  Croma — usha maxx cooler

I purchased usha cooler from croma on 7 may 2017, with one year extended warranty, i have raised a service request for the same on 8 of april 2019 related to some problem that i have been facing with the product. Since last 20 days i have been following up with their executives on the daily basis but no one has visited the place nor they intend to i believe, every day their customer care executive just give me same explanation that wait for another 24- 48 hours someone will contact you but no one has ever contacted me till now.

I think they know that since the warranty for my product expires on may 7 they are trying to delay it so that they can charge me for the service.

Very cheap tactics from a brand like croma/tata.

Extremely disappointed with the attitude and behavior of croma
Complaint marked as Resolved May 25, 2020

[Apr 30, 2019] Croma customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by anoop003 Apr 30, 2019 Now another pathetic feedback of their service, their customer care executive has started disconnecting my calls when i ask them to atleast update me the status of my service request.

The worst experience i have had with any of the companies in my life. now they are not even ready to listen to my request.

Anoop tripathi
Croma Customer Care's response Apr 23, 2020 Hi, trust your issue has been resolved, do feel free to reach out to us in case of any further assistance. #BrighterEveryday
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Croma
    Croma Phone
    +91 72 0766 6000 [Helpline]
    +91 22 6761 3600 [Support Office]
    +91 40 6722 6870 [International Helpline]
    Croma Address
    Unit no.201, 2nd Floor, Akruti Center Point, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093