[Resolved] Crompton Greaves / Cgglobal.com — Water pump out of order

Balurghat, West Bengal, India
 mithunpal
I have purchase Crompton Water Pump on 25.07.2016 and I think I am under your warrantee period but my pump is now out of order (within 1 month) due to some water approached inside the pump by leakage. That is manufacture problem. I made a complain in your toll free no. [protected] vide complain No. [protected] and after that I learnt that there is nothing to do from your end. It is unexpected. Please do something……..

My Mob No. [protected]
Name- Dilip Nandi.
email- [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 19, 2016

[Sep 10, 2016] Crompton Greaves / CGGlobal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Crompton Greaves / CGGlobal.com Customer Care's response, Sep 16, 2016
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Case forwarded to our branch office, customer would be updated on his above mentioned email ID '[protected]@gmail.com'

Comments

Water heater purchased started leakage after 18 months. But company is stating that date of purchase of the appliance has been tempered with so as bring it within the purview of warranty period of two years. This is not correct. No foul play is there. Company is requested to repair the leakage in the assembly of water heater.
Need to know how I get replaced a damaged led bulb with in guarantee period.

i brought it from online site.

i am residing in kerala region.

+91 22 2423 7777 [Registered Office]
    +91 33 2282 9685 [Kolkata]
    +91 12 4439 2000 [Gurgaon]
    CG House, 6th Floor, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400030
    Crompton Greaves / Cgglobal.com - Water pump out of order