CRPF — Non receipt of pension etc

Agastheeswaram, Tamilnadu, India
 rvrk
I no.[protected] ex. Hc/gd. R. V. Ramesh kumar (V./r w. E. F 31/12/2016 (An) i have receive no any amount except gpf & risk fund since about 5 months & 13 days. Also not received ppo, ex-serviceman i/card extra as a result i am facing hardship to maintain my family and also affect my children education etc. Kindly do the needful and inform about the progress to be on telephonic no.[protected]

Updated by rvrk, Jul 14, 2017
I No.[protected] Ex.HC/Gd. R.V. Ramesh Kumar (V./R w.e.f 31/12/2016 (AN) I have receive no any amount except GPF & Risk fund since about 5 months & 13 days. Also not received PPO, Ex-Serviceman I/card extra as a result I am facing hardship to maintain my family and also affect my children education etc. Kindly do the needful and inform about the progress to be on telephonic No.[protected]

Comments

I have only for pran no[protected].but card not recieved.please this card is sent to my address vill:sotosigori.po:nidanpur.ps:lakhipur.dist:goalpara.assam.pin:783129
Sir my pran no is[protected]. Sir I also created user ID but all is not in mind. So please
1) create my new password