[Resolved] CRPF — regarding transfer

Khunti, Khunti District, Jharkhand, India
 Govardhan76262 on Feb 19, 2018
Respected sir,
With due to respect and most humble submission, i beg to state that i am presently posted at crpf 209 cobra, jharkhand (Counting in hard posting) and i have been transferred to nez again and again in act 2018. I belongs to sc category and i don't have my permanent resident and i have to shift from one place to other with my family and create huge impact on my children studies. I have already been posted to nez (Gc silchar, 36 bataliaon in khonsa, arunachal) during[protected] and during feb[protected], i have been posted to 209 cobra. I want to ask you that in our service, what does my transfer policy means, i had already served in nez during the tenure[protected] and again i have been transferred to nez. Why does it happens with me. I have already mentioned and wrote application for my transfer to bihar and jharkhand but there is no action taken my dte. General, crpf and again posted me to nez. I think this is an injustice with me and many of my min/ staff who have been posted around delhi area again and again during the whole service period. Why i can't stay with my family during my last 3 years of job.
Therefore, i request you to take my case with directorate general crpf for transfer to best office/ unit to bihar sector (I. E best offices in patna and muzzarpur) and if there no place vacant stay me to 209 cobra. For one year. Due my superannuation during june 2021.

Your faithfully
Govardhan ram (Insp /m)
Force no[protected]
209 cobra crpf
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2018
this issue is taken by our head C/O and stayed my transfer
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0