Crystal International Visa Agency - Godhra Gujarat — canada visa process - fake agent

Godhra, Panchmahal District, Gujarat, India
 nareay on Dec 26, 2018
Dear all,

There is a visa agency/ canada recruitment agency called "crystal international visa" or similar name who charged some 85k to 1 lakh including processing fee. I started my process in 2015 oct. But till now i dint get any visa interview.

There are few people called "krunaal choski" and "aarav parmar" / "milan" and some other people in that agency who pretend that they have good canada contact. They have a fake lawyer called "marvin stark" who is again in this indian fake network.

He just arranged fake hr interview and lawyer interview etc. Also said that my lmia is approved and they got it. But as of now i dint receive any lmia copy or appointment letter etc. These people advised my to take medical and pcc also and done. Submitted those reports as well.

They sent some documents which i signed and sent this year (2018) then they said that the documents submitted to embassy at delhi.

No news as of now. They dragged almost 3 years and wasted my time and money. Even in canada also there is a big fake network who just join hands with these indian agents for money and cheat all of us.

I kindly request everyone; not to pay any money to anyone and being cheated.
Mail me for any assistance [email protected]

Some fake documents issued by them i show in attachment. No one responds from canada for the given file number in the attachment!

canada visa process - fake agent
canada visa process - fake agent

Comments

I am also cheated by them . My case is pending from last 2.5 yrs, paid full amount . Need to file police complaint against them . need your view and support . Please email me in [email protected]

Crystal International Visa Agency - Godhra Gujarat - canada visa process - fake agent

Company:Crystal International Visa Agency - Godhra Gujarat