CSMIT — i want complaint about engineering education aicte and csmit college of engineering panel

Respected sir,

i am amiroddin neejamuddin patel. Student of 2nd year civil engg.in csmit college in panvel. I want to complaint to aicte and about my college in my college the staffs and teachers  are not experiences to be teaching well engg subjects. And here not given regular lectures lots of students are absents daily due to the not lectures in class room s.

Even one most complaint about my college when i joining this college not any one practical is perforform all instruments and tools are defects and error some apparatus are not available in college. My question is that to aicte how to given permission this college is aicte approved. May i request to aicte  please investigating this college and check all dis-appoint serviess and qualility of teaching for engg student. Hope u will understood my complaint and take actions i request to ndtv director and a jaurnalist to open face this college. Other lots of engineering student career will be destroyed.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet