Csr Captcha — scam

gujrat, Maharashtra, India
 barkh84 on Sep 11, 2019
Dear sir/madam
I received a call from csr aurangabad he told me to my profile is selected from shine.com. He give some information about captcha filling job and offering me 22500 rupee salary after submission 10000 captcha, i[censored] fail u give company of rupee 5100 as a penalty amount. I said please dont proceed but she forced to do this job. After that i received a agreement paper and didgital signed paper. Again i call to given number she said please do one time if completed then 22500 give you other wise you drop the contact. Now he/she blackmailing to deposite of amount. One mail i got from [protected]@gmail.com Please do something they are continuously calling me as they called me on 1 sept for online work, now they are charging again again and i already paid 24, 400/- . they were saying ki aapke home address pr notice chli jaegi and aapko 38, 000 fine lg jaenge then i was vry scared so maine apne friend se mang kr paise pay kr diye ab mai 24, 000 pay kr chuki agr possible plzz refund kra do mai ek student hu.
they send me this account details jha pr maine pay kiya,
A/C Name : CSR - SHOPIFY

Account No. : [protected]

IFSC Code. : BKID0002706

Bank Name : BANK OF INDIA

kindly pay your penalty amount today before 12:00 PM, After payment done you have send me payment proof .

jignesh solanki:- [protected]

scam
scam
Updated by barkh84, Sep 11, 2019
6, 000 pending amount thi aaj wo v sent hogyi totao 30, 400 sent hogye please help me out
Updated by barkh84, Sep 11, 2019
please i m requesting, contineu mjhe calls aarhe h, blackmail kiya jaa rha mjhe
tourture krrhe hai mjhe,