Customs Electronics - Vijay Singh Rathore / Arun Choudhary — customs electronics - vijay singh rathore / arun chowdhary

I had paid this person 5000/- in advance for ordering apple product. He said he is from custom department and can ship mobiles at very less rates. He said he is from mumbai custom and name is arun choudhary. I guess he is still vijay singh rathore but just changing his names after creating new accounts. I see that many people from india are ordering stuffs from him after paying money to him. I am also cheated, but i would like to do something and get this guys a proper setback. By now he has looted a lot of people and not delivered a single product. I had messaged him on telegram with 4-5 different number, when i asked for refund he simply blocks. We can do something together, if we all come togeather.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have made payment too, please don't fall for this trap.. these people are not replying after taking money.
Lets place a big order for this guy .I also lost some money, but I am willing to spend ten time more so as to bring a stop to him

Complaint categoryCategory: Mobile Handsets