Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Cute Picks (Facebook Page) — product not delivered

I have ordered an online saree from this online e-store. I was told the saree was available and will be delivered in 5 working days. I made immediate payment and sent screen shot of payment in facbook messenger. I did not get a response as to when the product will be dispatched and when i will be receiving it. I tried calling the number listed in the facebook page and it was switched off. Finally got a response that the product will be dispatched only after 3-4 days and i was provided with a tracking number. To my surprise the product was dispatched in barasat and delivered in delhi while it is supposed to be delivered to south part of india. Facebook shows that the store is located in chennai and i thought the saree will arrive in 2 working days but to my disappointment it has more than a week not received the product. The lady messages me saying that supplier gave her wrong tracking number and not sure what has happened and also supplier does not pick up her calls. I asked for a refund of money and the lady says once i receive saree i will need to return it back to get the refund. I am not receiving any further updates from the lady with the correct tracking number of the product, and when it will be delivered. I guess it is a total scam...
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 11, 2018