D-Link — complaint about worst service and delay in direct delivery service.

Kollam, Kerala, India
 kiranlal.c
Hi Myself Kiranlal, I bought a dlink broadband modem with model no: DSL-2730U on feb of 2014.The device entered service center for the 5th time with in 6 months o[censored]se.Intially it was serviced at Kaizen infoserve cohin, kerala, india and later on dlink authorised service center at cochin.Due to repeated complaints i bought a belkin modem which is working wonderfully on the same site and on the same service provider line.Last time the dlink device was serviced on dlink service center at cochin on NOV19th and i received my device back on 25th of this month, the service center engineer had promised to replace the entire psb and the worst thing is even after replacing the entire board, my device suffers to connect to the service provider i mean the adsl(link) never become stable and even if adsl (link)becomes stable the internet connection became really slow.I contacted the dlink chat service today and they have requested to perform certain steps including the frimware upgrade, and finally all my efforts failed to rectify the defects. Please don't say that it is an error with the service cable or line because my belkin modem is running very smooth on this service line. All wanted is a complete replacement of this defective product, since it is a defective model(DSL-2730U ), I wanted a Higher model .But the dlink was not willing to give me a replacement of higher mode and they promised to give me a replacement of same model via direct delivery service and i got a work order reference number:DDS28B14R027 on NOV 28 2014.Now its already about 10 days and i have not received the replacement yet, when i called dlink they said that they have not given the replacement to the courier service for shipment yet. Sir, I will be very thankful for your intervention and resolution on this case. Hope you will do the needful. regards.

Comments

fraud compay,costumer support and service very bad

fraud company, costumer support and service very bad, bang lure technical support lady was irritated to costumers.

Router w80553

The router is not working for the day we purchased .It keeps hanging so please exchange the router at the earliest The invoice no is del[protected][protected].

D-Link - complaint about worst service and delay in direct delivery service.

Company:D-Link