D-Mart / Avenue Supermarts — cheating and fraud @ dmart sidapura office

Harsha Nagaraj on Aug 4, 2018
I paid bill through the debit card.
The amount had deducted two times.
Even if i said many times to the floor manager, he didn't take any action.
I have raised this to the dmart bangalore (Sidapura branch) from last 10 days. Each time they are giving false promise that it will be resolved, but it is not resolved.

Dmart is cheating people. On a daily bases there are 10 to 15 people in the dmart sidapura branch complaining that the amount got detected twice/thrice. This is cheating which is happening in dmart. I still didn't get the amount. Still when i make a call, they assure the amount will get given back and each time they explain that there was a technical problem in dmart server. It is having the worst service and zero accountability.

[Aug 04, 2018] D-Mart / Avenue Supermarts customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Harsha Nagaraj, Aug 11, 2018
On a daily bases there are 10 to 15 people in the dmart sidapura branch complaining that the amount got detected twice/thrice. What is action from DMart. This a fraud and Cheating from DMart
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I purchased umbrella from dmart nadiad 10 days ago and when I opened it today.it broke suddenly. I met manager to repair or to change it but he denied. If possible do something for us.
Dear
Today i bought 3 nos hughies wonder pants from d mart chandkheda but when i went to bill counter a counter boy called somebody and said him about my purchase and that person rudely behave and said we dont sell like this take only one piece if you want
This type of behaviour not tollerable at all and politely i left the mart without purchase
Parsal bag size is not Good

Anjaneya Cooperative Housing Society Ltd., Orchard Avenue, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    D-Mart / Avenue Supermarts - cheating and fraud @ dmart sidapura office