D-Mart / Avenue Supermarts — double payment against single time procurement

Rajendra Kabra on Feb 16, 2018
I rajendra hiralal kabra residung at jalgaon. On dated 25.01.2018 i had purchsed good from d mart rs 668.30/- vide bill no [protected] dated 25.1.18 at 05.57pm. The cbi card (Last four digit 2363) was swiped and transaction failed receipt received again the same card swiped the transaction successful. However the payment deducted from my account is twice.
After 6 days i check my transaction in bank, but amount was credited and as per bank person tolds that the double payment is credited in d art account.
Then i went in d mart 2/3 times however no satisfactory response, answered that no double payment is credited in our account and refused to issue the bank statement and told that we will enquire and lan line coantact numbers given for inquiry which are never responding.
Till today i could not received the extra amount which is deducted from my account.
It is requested pl go through above and resolve the matter urgently.

My contact number:- [protected]. Mail id raju28kabra@gmail.com

[Feb 16, 2018] D-Mart / Avenue Supermarts customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Anjaneya Cooperative Housing Society Ltd., Orchard Avenue, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    D-Mart / Avenue Supermarts - double payment against single time procurement