D-Mart / Avenue Supermarts — manager and store people were not professional

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Karthick Jananathan on Sep 17, 2019
I was at dmart hongasandra banglore. 17/09/2019 7:00 to 8:pm

I was been trying to by snacks of 10 packs of town bus madras mixter and 10 packs of paperboat.
When i ask them the maximum numbers they told me 3. I told many are carrying 10 they told they are regular customer. I asked what is the standard allowed quantity, we divide what is the quantity for whom there is no standard.

When i try to speak with the manager puneet he asked for my pan card.

I want to understand why he need my pan card. I want to understand is he exploiting the customers information which is against pii and pci compliance.

Thanks a lot

[Sep 17, 2019] D-Mart / Avenue Supermarts customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dmart is charging 16rs per bag if we ask for a carry bag. The cotton bag material is such a low quality material it doesnt look like a carry bag and if we complaint about this that they add this 16rs in our bill and show it as we have purchased the bag.

Hi sir dmart store costumer care not responding, carrct amount 651 ibay 1 week not returning bill two times bill pay 651+651 total 1302 pls check once pls returned my account thank u.
I brought only two kids bedsheets but afterward, when I checked the bill I saw that instead of two the quantity billed was 3. Kindly respond ASAP
Date:07/10/2019
bill No.[protected]
Cashier: SHR/051518
Voucher: S[protected]
Time: 4:55pm
Mobile No. [protected]
I am regular customer of d-mart, but due to the today behavior of your d mart case counter staff disappointed because of i have bought goods worth 5000 rs but you didn't have a big bag in your store so that's why i had to come back without any luggage and i roamed for 2 hours and took the goods then i was told sorry we do not have a bag.
Need to complaint about yesterday's transaction through debit machine on 17th of October 2019 at 7:22 pm at DMART Mahavir Nagar mall,
My money 6.43 rupee was debited from my Kotak Mahindra account, but it was declined from the shop counter machine..?
I need the money reversed in my account immediately.

Anjaneya Cooperative Housing Society Ltd., Orchard Avenue, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    D-Mart / Avenue Supermarts - manager and store people were not professional