D-Mart / Avenue Supermarts — mosquito bat purchased at d mart kalyan

Priyadarshini Tripathy Choudhary on Dec 11, 2017
I bought the mosquito bat one day back. At the mall the executive showed us spark. We bought it. At home since it requires 8 to 9 hours charging we charged the bat. Now that bat won't kill a single mosquito.
Below is the sms i received for payment

Thank you for using debit card ending 0208 for rs.253.00 in thane at avenue on 2017-12-09:16:15:33

[Dec 11, 2017] D-Mart / Avenue Supermarts customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shaik Sadik's response, Dec 11, 2017
I parsha LED turch light 1pice but Bill pay 2 LED turch light.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Bought a Refill Pack of Horlicks With an MRP of 350 Rs But the Retailer charged GST on MRP and the total amount payable was 355 above that you guys claim to in the bill that you have saved 25 rs on mrp what kind of billing method do u guys use ?

I've bought ever youth face wash the offer price is 77 but in the bill it has 115
Like wise on vaseline
Bill no :[protected]
Bill date:06/12/17
Cashier : CHS/138-32
TIME: 6:11
I parsha LED turch light 1pice but Bill pay 2 LED turch light.
I have purchased 3 boxes of Green tea. When i tried at home the quality of the green tea was pathetic. I am not sure if this is original. The boxes appears to be original but im unsure of inside material.
Name of brand: Tetley

I either need replacement or refund for all 3 boxes.

Anjaneya Cooperative Housing Society Ltd., Orchard Avenue, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    D-Mart / Avenue Supermarts - mosquito bat purchased at d mart kalyan