[Resolved] D-Mart / Avenue Supermarts — pf

kanjurmarg west, Ambarnath, Maharashtra, India
 bholuvishwakarma on Jan 25, 2020
Dear team,

I am deepak vishwakarma i am working in avenue super mart in kanjurmarg i left my job before 1 year and after that i am not withdraw my pf in same. I want to withdraw my pf now i am already updated my all details i request to please approved my details upon my pf account as soon as possible.

Member name : deepak vishwakarma
Pf a/c number : mhban[protected]
Uan :[protected]
Register mobile number : [protected]

Establishment address : 213 2nd flr cuma indl estate sun mill compound lower parel 599

Deepak vishwakarma.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 25, 2020
Dear Sir/Mam,

I request to please provide me a help line number to fine support service pvt or company mail address where i register my quiries for resolation. i am updated my all details below for your reference.

Name : Deepak Vishwakarma
contact number: 8355980063
mail address: [email protected]

Deepak.

[Jan 25, 2020] D-Mart / Avenue Supermarts customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

On 17th January i did some shopping from D mart aundh and pay by debit card they swap my card twice bcoz cashier said payment not received but amount deducted twice from my account when I go to d-mart aundh again & fill form for this query 2times but they don't respond to me they just ignore me all time Bill no[protected] amount - 3468.17/-

Anjaneya Cooperative Housing Society Ltd., Orchard Avenue, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    D-Mart / Avenue Supermarts - pf