D-Mart / Avenue Supermarts — worst behavior of staff girl & boy (shobha chavan & vijay ingawale)

santosh Jedhe on Jan 14, 2018
I am the regular customer to d mart, but for the first time i and my family (Mom & daughter) insulted by your kanjurmarg dmart staff specifically mr. Vijay ingawale & shobha chavan

On 13.01.2018 i went to your kanjurmarg dmart store in evening, my daughter was having chocolate which we bought from outside store, when we were busy in shopping, ms. Shobha chavan was working on same floor. She suddenly took chocolate from my 2.5 year daughter's hand and also rudly questioned my mom & me about chocolate. And also had verbal fight with my 55year mom, when we asked her to use proper words & gesture her reply was not tolerable.
During this time mr. Vijay ingawale joined this discussion and he was giving cold shoulder, talking rudely and also used threatening words to me and my family on store floor. These two people i. E (Shobha chavan & vijay ingawale) not at-all having manners to speak to a customer. They straight away started blaming that you have stolen this chocolate and not paying even before checking the truth.

I need to know what action do you take for such unprofessional and rude behaviour.

I need a email reply or a call to explain this further.

I expect a reply in next 2 days maximum else i would have to escalate the matter further without a choice

[Jan 14, 2018] D-Mart / Avenue Supermarts customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Anjaneya Cooperative Housing Society Ltd., Orchard Avenue, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    D-Mart / Avenue Supermarts - worst behavior of staff girl & boy (shobha chavan & vijay ingawale)