D-Vois Communications — Complaint related to online payment error

Address:Thane, Maharashtra, 421301
Website:i-on.in

Hello my self Deepak Thevar
Registered mobile number - [protected]

Yesterday evening at 8.15 pm I renewed my account via debit card amount got deducted from my account but my net has not yet been activated I even called their customer care 7 times but they didn't give any proper response to me so now I am mailing you.

Please find the payment confirmation mail screenshot sent to me by I-on services.
D-VoiS Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

I have issue with my internet service provider. Half of the time my internet doesn't work in-spite of complaining about this no 1 has done anything to resolve my problem.

Dear Ion,

Kinfly provide good quality of wifi and if you guys cannot just stop taking money from everybody! bloody cheaters! every [censored]ing day you guys have some or the other problem with concern to wifi!!! I want this problem to be solved ASAP or else i will have to take a major step against you guys!

D-VoiS Communications