D-Vois Communications — starting up

Hydrabad, India
 bhavanibajajraj on Jul 21, 2017
My name is jaggri rajesh iam joined your net work so your representiv commitment 5mbps unlimited 90days with router &starting ip [cc camera purpos] so now old router issued&strting ip not given now present tack to cable is not theare so iam not responsbilty your rep name mr. Madhu & akram mobilno[[protected]&[protected]] so kindly arranged me

Bhavani bajaj [ bajaj two wheeler show room]
Allwyn colony hydrabad, telangana 500072
Mobile no-[protected]

[Jul 21, 2017] D-VoiS Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I made a online payment for the broadband in advance. My payment due date was 27th July I made a payment on 26th July. I got a receipt from i-on but my broadband network never got subscribed. Now it is not my fault that their system was not updated. I am attaching my online receipt.

+91 22 6456 6366 [Mumbai]