D2H — signal not available

The videocon d2h signal not available to my set top box since 03.05.2019 instead of my complaint registered with the service provider w. E. F. 27.05.2019 at about 9.30 am which resulted i am unable to view the television set till date. I have already lodged a complaint vide no.[protected] against my videocon d2h consumer no.27022712. Apart from this i have made phone calls to the call centre of videocon d2h service provider on 30.05.19, 31.05.19 but all efforts are remained in vain.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Rabi,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Thanks & regards
Dear Rabi,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks & regards
This has been already 7 days completed of my complaint but no solution provided by d2h. I am loosing my money as well as I am harassed by the customer care people of d2h.
D2h Customer ID[protected]

d2h Phone
    d2h Address
    Ground Floor & 1st Floor, Techweb Centre, New Link Road, Oshiwara, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400102