[Resolved]  Daikin Air Conditioners / Daikinindia.com — it's a new ac one month not working properly one month old

Hi recently i purchased daikin 1.5 ton ac 2 star from bajaj electronics punjaguta store on 4.4.2019, problem started from day1 they delivered indoor unit of 2018 model. And outdoor of 2017, i complained bajaj electronics person no response and not responded to my calls and your team has installed ac mentioned their will not be issue i tried reaching your area manager i think farooq he was unprofessional and not addressed the concern his number [protected] hyderabad,
28days it working fine from last 4days it not working properly even in 18 room is not getting cooler even after 2hrs earlier in 15mins it use get chilled in 23no..
From 2days i am contacting tor daikin secundrabad office team anisha has attended with landline ct no [protected] she supported and listened took babaj electronics manager in to call and abruptly disconnected the call and their after my calls are not attended attended.
Tried reaching your call center and explained my problem.
I am extremely surprised with the way everyone is handling the complaint very best service extremely disappointed. This is an international brand but very poor customer centricity.

Expecting some quick response from your company

Sunil kankanala
[protected].
it
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2019

[May 10, 2019] Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sunilkumar Kankanala May 08, 2019 Its 3star
Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com Customer Care's response May 10, 2019 Dear Sunil,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest to resolve it.

Call Us: [protected] /[protected]
Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com Customer Care's response May 13, 2019 Dear Sunil,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Call Us: [protected] /[protected]
Updated by Sunilkumar Kankanala May 30, 2019 My issue is not resolved your officers, engineers are calling me but they are resolving the issue
Updated by Sunilkumar Kankanala May 30, 2019 I was busy hence I could update the status anytime lines for resolution can I get appointment from customer service head ap...I seriously pissed off with the hyderbad team is handling
Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com Customer Care's response May 31, 2019 Dear Sunil,

Our team is still working on your concern and will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Call Us: [protected] /[protected]
Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019 Dear Sunil,

We would like to inform you that our service team visited at your premises and checked the unit, your unit is working fine as per the Daikin parameter. Kindly get in touch with Bajaj electronics for further assistance in this regard.

Call Us: [protected] /[protected]
Updated by Sunilkumar Kankanala Jun 04, 2019 Guys listen they are not responding for selling me old units whom should I approach...your responsible for your product and service...you better get in touch with him and resolve they are not listening daikin employee itself how your expecting them to listen to me.shane on your reply asking customer to break his head with seller.
Pls take it and update the status and I have not got reply on appointment if customer service head India..

Appreciate fixing an appointment with him..
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com
    Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com Phone
    +91 12 4455 5444 [Head Office]
    +91 92 1018 8999 [Support]
    Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com Address
    12th Floor, Building No. 9, Tower A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase-III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002