Daikin Air Conditioners / Daikinindia.com — Daikin installation fraud

abhishekray20 on May 20, 2017
I purchase daikin inverter split ac because of reputation and word of mouth from my friends.. But when i installed, the company does not provide cable for installation.. So i gave it to them. Also water pipe i have given them. Still they charged me 30 per sq ft for installation... Just to hang. Water pipe they took 200 rs extra and 200 for cable installation.. Thieves... Just one suggestion... I am a disappointed customer... Money is not a factor... But being a thieve u are destroying ur own market reputation.. I will post this review on all review and make sure that if you robbed me 400... You will loose business of ateast 2 customers.. Ie 30000 loss..

[May 20, 2017] Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com Customer Care's response, May 20, 2017
Dear Abhishekray20,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact details along with site address and Dealer Name or complaint no. at cs@daikinindia.com so that our team can assist you.

Thanks & regards,

Customer care Team
cs@daikinindia.com
1800 102 9300 / 1800 22 9300
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 92 1018 8999 [Support]
    12th Floor, Building No. 9, Tower A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase-III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Daikin Air Conditioners / Daikinindia.com - Daikin installation fraud