[Resolved] Daikin Air Conditioners / Daikinindia.com — horrific experience with dakin's dealer

nikhilbiswas on Nov 10, 2018
Dear sir/madame,

Please help me to resolve the issue, i have purchased daikin's 3 start inverter ac from koolwell yesterday, i told the manager praful i will only buy the ac if you can deliver it tomorrow that is on saturday, mr. Praful (Contact number: [protected]) said i will get the delivery for sure by saturday, i took an off from office today so that i get the delivery today and get it installed next day. Today i called mr praful, he said the shipment is on the way and will come between 3-6, it did not come, at 6;30 i called mr praful he said the delivery is delayed, you will get by 8:30, i waited till 8;30 and called at 9;15. Mr praful at 9:15 picked up and said i thought its been delivered give me 10 mins ill call back, mr praful never called back, when i called him at 10, he said the delivery will happen tomorrow and disconnected the phone, when i called him back, mr prafull already switched off his phone. I have already made full payment of my ac and i think this kind of people are thugs and waste other people time and money. I believe daikin is known for its commitment and that is the only reason i choose you guys.
1) who will compensate my time and money for today?
2) if the ac gets delivered tomorrow and the installation is on monday, how am i suppose to take off on monday?

The office for koolwell who is dikin's dealer located at ;

Office : shop no. 13 building no. 51,
Shiv sagar apts, tilak nagar, chembur (W),
Mumbai -400089
And there email address is : koolwell@gmail.com
Phone number :25282225

I brought this ac from chembur shop
Praful (The liar) number : [protected]

My utmost faith is that you will resolve this as soon as possible.

Nikhil biswas
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 14, 2018
The dealer contacted me immediately and did everything next day itself

[Nov 10, 2018] Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com Customer Care's response, Nov 12, 2018
Dear Nikhil,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complete site address so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at cs@daikinindia.com for any further queries.

Daikin Team
Customer Support Mail ID: cs@daikinindia.com
Or SMS : <DAIKIN> / Give missed call on [protected]
Call Us: [protected] /[protected]
Updated by nikhilbiswas, Nov 14, 2018
Issue resolved thanks
Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2018
Dear Nikhil,

Thanks for the acknowledgment. For further assistance please get back to us.

Daikin Team
Customer Support Mail ID: cs@daikinindia.com
Or SMS : <DAIKIN> / Give missed call on [protected]
Call Us: [protected] /[protected]
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 12 4455 5444 [Head Office]
    +91 92 1018 8999 [Support]
    12th Floor, Building No. 9, Tower A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase-III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Daikin Air Conditioners / Daikinindia.com - horrific experience with dakin's dealer